Neurosurgeon needed for on-going 24-hour call coveragea month ago
A hospital in Wisconsin is seeking an experienced Neurosurgeon who can provide coverage on an on-going, 24-hour call basis through the remainder of 2019 and early 2020. This is a busy level 1 trauma facility with solid mid-level support.
Hayes Locums understands why a career in locum tenens is an attractive option for many physicians and advanced practice clinicians. We work with providers across the country looking for freedom and control over their career paths. Our specialty-specific consultants will partner with you every step of the way. Our commitment is to make you our top priority—it is why we are an award-winning locums agency.
Why work with Hayes Locums?
- Specialty-specific consultants
- Award-winning service
- Competitive pay
- A-rated malpractice coverage
- Paid travel and housing
Discover a better way to practice medicine. Apply today!
- Board Certified/Eligible Required
- Active Wisconsin License preferred, not required to apply
- Charting: Experience with Epic/Cerner or similar EMR
- Experience with minimally invasive approaches to treat complex spine diseases
- Interest in functional neurosurgery, epilepsy surgery, and neurotrauma