Locums work offers a different avenue toward your ideal career path, whether you seek work that’s more fulfilling, hope to gain work-life balance or simply move forward in the direction of an opportunity with higher earning potential.
A locums assignment can offer immediate and long-term benefits. These include:
- Earn competitive compensation, as full-time or supplemental income
- Add experience and credibility for your career growth and CV
- Raise your competency for future negotiations for a position when the time is right
- Gain the self-assurance and poise needed so you are ready to accept a full-time role at your locums job
- Know your strengths; be certain of your capabilities
- Gain what’s needed to enhance future recruitment, placements and monies
Consider Hayes Locums
Hayes Locums is an award-winning medical staffing firm that recruits physicians and advanced practice clinicians for temporary positions — short-term and long-term roles — at hospitals and healthcare systems nationwide. Since 2012, our dedicated consultants identify physicians, process credentialing and licensing and offer personalized, concierge-level service.
Positive match outcomes and high-impact service are just two of the reasons the company has been honored with accolades: Clearly Rated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for the last five consecutive years; Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction and Talent Satisfaction Awards 2019; one of Staffing Industry Analysts Largest Locum Tenens Staffing Firms in the U.S.; and one of South Florida Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019.
To be confident that you have done your due diligence and chosen the right locums agency to work on your behalf, ensure that you align with a firm that will invest time building client relationships, is well-staffed to manage everyday issues as well as unexpected ones that happen, and will also do its best to always be there for you when you need them.
Scroll the Infographic below to learn more about why providers are choosing a better way to practice medicine through locum tenens.